We all know there are many NIKON LENSES FOR LANDSCAPE available in the market but it is not always easy to choose the best NIKON LENSES FOR LANDSCAPE for the money. So, sit tight because your search ends here for the top NIKON LENSES FOR LANDSCAPE. We have enlisted top 10 NIKON LENSES FOR LANDSCAPE below.
10 BEST NIKON LENSES FOR LANDSCAPE
Best NIKON LENSES FOR LANDSCAPE
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
10 used from $275.00
- Ultra-wide-angle view that surpasses any Kit Lens and lets you get creative with Composition
- Compact, lightweight, durable design that's great for travel and outings.Angle of view:109 degree to 70 degree
- Outstanding Optics deliver beautiful photos and videos, even in challenging situations. Minimum focus distance - 0.22 meter ( 0.8 feet) from focal plane at all zoom positions
- Near-silent autofocus stepping motor is ideal for recording video. Compatible format(s) DX
- Vibration reduction (VR) image stabilization keeps handheld photos and videos sharp and helps with Low-light shooting.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras,2183,Black
32 used from $130.00
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras - (New)
24 used from $99.99
- It includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch and maximum reproduction ratio is 1/5
- Vibration Reduction is engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens and enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than normal.
- Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of lens aberration, further improving image integrity.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Close focusing to 1.48 feet - Creative close-up photography is possible throughout the entire zoom range.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
19 used from $875.95
- Focal Length Range: 14 -24 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.9 feet . (0.28 m), minimum f/stop 22
- Lens construction 14/11 (2 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of View: 114° - 84°
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
24 used from $172.06
- F-mount lens/DX formatfilter-attachment size: 58mm, (p = 075 mm)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.22x. 105-450Mm (35mm equivalent)
- Aperture range: f/45-63 to F/32
- Nikon VR image stabilization
- Access Lens settings in camera menu
Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
23 used from $369.99
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
MEKE 85mm F1.8 Auto Focus Full Frame Large Aperture Lens for Nikon F Mount DSLR Cameras Nikon D850 D750 D780 D610 D3200 D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600 D5300 D5100 D7200 and Other F Mount Cameras
- Standard 85mm full frame lens for portrait, subject, archiecture and landscape photography.
- Wide aperture of f1.8 with 9 diaphragm blades, designed to produce super smooth round blur effect (bokeh).
- Lens consturction is 9 elements in 6 groups with decent build quality, capable of delivering sharp and clear images.
- Compatible with Nikon APS-C frame cameras, the equivalent focal length is 127.5mm.
- Features micro USB firmware upgrade interface, enables you to upgrade the lens online
Nikon AF NIKKOR 1923 35mm f/2D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras,Black
18 used from $210.00
- Compact, lightweight wide-angle lens for general photography
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.24x.62-degree (44-degree with Nikon DX format) picture angle for candids, portraits, and travel photographs
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating for minimized flare and ghost, providing good color balance
- Fast f2 maximum aperture make this ideal for low-light, hand-held shooting
- 085-Foot close focusing distance
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
20 used from $350.00
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58mm filters; Note: Refer the User Manual before use
- NOTE: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter.Rear Focusing System
Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
23 used from $591.00
- Compact, lightweight, FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow Depth of field of an F/18 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens
- Maximum reproduction Ratio: 0.23x.Aspherical lens elements and extra-low Dispersion glass elements with Nano Crystal Coat combat sagittal flare and chromatic aberration for superb, sharp Rendering across the entire frame
- Innovative silent Wave Motor (SWM) uses ultrasonic waves for fast, accurate, near quiet autofocusing as close as 78-inches from your subject
- Delivers a 20mm, 94 Degree angle of view that's ideal for stills or motion capture, minimum focus Distance is 0.66 feet from focal plane
- Produces beautifully blurred backgrounds in your photos and HD videos and lets you shoot at lower is settings to retain high image quality at its maximum aperture setting of f/18