If you are fed up finding the best MEDIUM FORMAT CAMERAS for you and not getting good suggestions then you have landed at the right webpage. Because we have found the top 10 MEDIUM FORMAT CAMERAS for you which you can buy right now.
10 BEST MEDIUM FORMAT CAMERAS
Best MEDIUM FORMAT CAMERAS
Medium Format Cameras: User's Guide to Buying and Shooting
14 used from $13.27
- Used Book in Good Condition
Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera (Black) with Ilford HP5 120 Film Bundle and Microfiber Cloth
1 used from $33.76
- INCLUDES: Holga 120N Camera + Ilford HP5 Film + MicroFiber Cloth
- Classic Toy Camera - 60mm f/8 Plastic Lens
- Zone Focusing System - Shutter Speeds: 1/100 sec. and Bulb
- Aperture Settings: f/8 or f/11 - Hot Shoe and Tripod Mount
- Uses 120 Roll Film - Includes 6 x 4.5cm and 6 x 6cm Masks
Camera, Medium Format - Medium Format Manual Slr Camera: Manual Film Advance, Cameras
Holga 120 WPC Panoramic Pin Hole Camera Wide Format Film Lomo Camera Black
- Pinhole Exposure: It lets light pass through the pin hole, to hit the film directly, causing exposure without passing through any lens.
- Panoramic View: The camera enjoys a super wide panoramic view with the horizontal exposure angle reaching as wide as 120 degree. Aperture: F133.
- Film to Use: Accommodate all 120 format films. The use of exposure speed ASA 100 films on sunny days and ASA 400 on cloudy days or indoor occasions is recommended.
- Two different Frame Size Masks: one is for 8 frames of 6x9 cm each per roll and another is for 6 frames of 6x12 cm each per roll.
- Multiple-Exposures Effect: As the film is advanced manually, the camera can help achieve special effects through multiple exposures by NOT advancing the film after a frame has been exposed. Each depression of the Shutter Release Button will bring about another exposure.
Large Format Vintage Press Camera T-Shirt
- This large format 4x5 camera is similar to those used by photographers in the 30's to the 40's
- Fit: Slim (consider ordering a larger size for a looser fit)
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
2 Sets 135 35mm to 120 Film Adapter Canister Converter Panorama Like Xpan Camera Film Camera Photography for Pentax, Rolleiflex Mamiya Hasselblad Makina Bronica 120 Medium Format Camera
- Feature: Install the converter on the 135 roll film canister, you can use 135 film in the 120 camera to take wide format pictures (As I showed in the picture). And take twice as many pictures as the original 120 film. If your camera has film number counter red window function, be sure to cover the red window when using the converter, otherwise light leakage will occur.
- Compatible with: 120 Medium Format Camera, such as Pentax, Rolleiflex, Mamiya, Hasselblad, Makina, Bronica，etc...
- Material: Plastic (Plastic material will not damage the camera)
- Package: 2pcs empty film rolls and 4pcs/2 pairs converters. (Film and film back are not included)
- Attentions: Our converter design is standard, but because different film canisters have different spool size, after installation, there will have 3 situations: too tight, too loose or just right. But it will not have bad affection on its function, because the rotation depends on the spool inside canister. If it is too tight to remove, please try to separate the converter with a key or iron piece. Before remove, please fix the film head to avoid rolled in.
SERVICED LUBITEL-166 Universal Russian TLR Medium Format 6x6 LOMO Camera
1 used from $99.00
The Film Photography Handbook: Rediscovering Photography in 35mm, Medium, and Large Format
6 used from $23.30
|Number Of Pages||296|
|Is Adult Product|
Holga 120GCFN Medium Format Film Camera with Built-in Flash with Kodak TX 120 Black and White Film Bundle with Accessories
- INCLUDES: Holga 120GCFN Medium Format Film Camera, 6 x 4.5cm Film Mask, 6 x 6cm Film Mask, Neck Strap, Lens Cap + KODAK TX 120 Roll of B+W Film + Pack of Kodak AA Batteries + TheImagingWorld Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 60mm f/8 lens provides a normal field of view for working in a wide variety of situations.
- Zone focusing system allows you to focus as closely as 3' away.
- A 1/100th sec. shutter speed setting is available in addition to a bulb setting for long exposure shooting.
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount allows you to make stable long exposure photographs.