We know how hard it is to find the best INCIDENT LIGHT METER. But don’t you worry because we have made a list of top 10 INCIDENT LIGHT METER so that you can save your time finding the perfect product for you. Just take a look at the list below.
10 BEST INCIDENT LIGHT METER
Best INCIDENT LIGHT METER
Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter (401-305)
1 used from $199.99
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.
- At ISO 100 the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9 flash f/stops range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1 sec to 1/500th for flash).
- Photo Mode: for still image photographers featuring shutter or aperture priority display of a full range of ambient and flash functions including cord and cordless flash measurement
- HD Cine Mode: perfect for DSLR and mirrorless videographers who need to take exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates
- Cine Mode: designed for use with cinema grade cameras, allows users to select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-tenth stop accuracy.
URCERI Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer with Range up to 200,000 Lux Luxmeter with 4 Digit Color LCD Screen
- Measures luminosity from 0 to 200,000 Lux and ambient temperature
- High accuracy of ±3% rdg ± 8 dgts (10,000 Lux)
- 4 digital color LCD screen, MIN/Max readings, data hold, auto power off, and low battery indication
- Handheld design, lightweight and compact, easy to transport
- Wide range of application, use lux light meter for set design, factory, office or home use
Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter
17 used from $200.00
- Hi-Res 800 x 600 SVGA LED Backlit Screen 4:3 ratio, Auto Rotate Sensor, Remote Control
- Sekonic RT-32 Radio Transmitter Module installs easily, enabling wireless
- Dust-proof and splash-proof (JIS Standard Water Resistance Class 4)
- Incident readings of three-dimensional subjects are taken using the Lumisphere fully extended
- Up to 9 readings can be stored in memory for meter averaging and contrast evaluations in Aperture and Shutter priority modes
Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter, Digital Illuminance Meter with 0-200,000 Measuring Ranges and 270 Degree Rotatable Detector
2 used from $31.91
- ★【Professional LED Light Meter】: Whether you're a photographer, a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must. The Dr.meter Digital LED Light Meter measures the brightness (up to 200,000 lux) of fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent, and high-pressure sodium lights, guaranteeing the perfect luminosity every time.
- ★【Ultra Fast, Ultra Precise】: A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading. An advanced built-in calibration sensor measures the light levels at a super fast, twice per second speed.
- ★【Easy and Intuitive】: Using this digital LED light meter couldn't be easier. Just turn it on, point it at the light source, and check out the reading on the display screen. There are 4 adjustable measuring ranges (200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux). Preprogrammed settings like auto power off, data hold, unit adjustment, and more do the hard work for you.
- ★【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】: Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room. The optical detector rotates a full 270 degree for muti-directional detection.
- ★【Tripod Mountable】: Have your hands full? Don't sweat it. Thanks to the screw base design, this photography light meter can be placed on a tripod for hands-free use.
Dr.Meter 1330B-V Digital Illuminance/Light Meter, 0-200,000 Lux Luxmeter
- ▶【4-Range Settings】: This high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 0/200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux, for a dynamic metering ability.
- ▶【High Accuracy】: With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast!
- ▶【EZ-Read Display】: Clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
- ▶【Convenient Switches】: Get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you're recording information. You'll also benefit from its lower power consumption and short rise and fall times.
- ▶【Bring Anywhere】: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr.Meter Digital Illuminance/light meter wherever you need to. Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience!
Luxi for All - Smartphone Light Meter Attachment for iOS Devices
- Luxi For All turns your smartphone into a pro quality light meter. Download the app for iOS.
- An accurate photographic light meter for incident light and color temperature metering.
- Note that Luxi can NOT meter flash lighting.
- Works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- A popular photography accessory, Luxi For All works with phones and tablets.
Sekonic 401-208 Twin Mate Light Meter (Black/White)
1 used from $228.00
- ONLY SEKONIC METERS THAT ARE SHIPPED BY AND SOLD BY AMAZON.COM OR OTHER AUTHORIZED SEKONIC DEALERS CAN ENSURE THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING GOODS THAT HAVE PROPER FCC COMMUNICATION AND ARE COVERED BY A USA WARRANTY. THE AMAZON OFFER MAY BE SEEN TO THE RIGHT. GREY MARKET SEKONIC METERS WILL NOT APPLICABLE FOR A US WARRANTY.
- Perfect for beginners, or as a compact ambient backup meter
- 30-seconds to 1/8000th, f/1.4 to f/32 in half-stop increments
- ISO 12 to 12500 in half-stop increments
- Hold-and-Read mode locks readings for 15-seconds, allows for extended exposure evaluation time
Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D-U Light Meter (401-858)
1 used from $529.00
- Flash Duration Measurements - Understanding flash duration is the first step in freezing fast-moving subjects.
- Radio Control Modules for Wireless Triggering - The L-858 Speedmaster Pro expands upon ground-breaking innovation by adding functionality for Elinchrom Skyport and Phottix Strato II/ Ares II users
- Increased Light Sensitivity - An additional 3-stops of light sensitivity for incident light, 2-stops, for reflected light (spot), and an ability to capture a reading down 0.1 lx of Illuminance
- HSS Flash Measurements - Finally, photographers now have an accurate way of measuring their lights when they want to overpower the sun or achieve a very shallow depth of field through using HSS
- Flash Analyzing Function - Measures ambient and flash simultaneously and automatically indicates the percentage of flash in the total exposure
Light Meter-HOLDPEAK 881E Digital Illuminanc/Light Meter with 0.01~300,000 Lux (0.01~30,000 FC) Measuring Ranges and 270° Rotatable Detector for LED Lights and Plants Lumen Meter
- ☀【Professional LED Light Meter】 HP-881E come with wide measure range 0.1 - 300,000Lux/1 - 30,000FC,So whether you're a photographer, a designer, or a plant lovers,this light meter will meet all your needs.
- ☀【High Accuracy】±4%rdg ±0.5%f.s (less 10,000 Lux;1,000 FC) / ±5%rdg ±10dgt (over 10,000 Lux;1,000FC) ;Resolution:0.1Lux / 0.01Fc ; 0.1 - 300,000Lux/1 - 30,000FC;Measurement speed: 2 times / second.
- ☀【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room;The light meter sensor can rotate 270 degrees, So you don't need to move the light meter,just need to rotate the degrees to measure the lights that you need.
- ☀【Multifunction And Easy To Use】Rapid response, Auto Zeroing, Data Hold & Peak-Data hold switches, Low power consumption, MAX/MIN Hold,Relative Value,℃/℉ Switch,with LCD backlit
- ☀【After-sales Guarantee】HOLDPEAK come with 1 year warranty and lifetime technical support.If there is any product issues, please feel free to contact us!
Lumu Power Light & Color Meter for Photo and Video
- LUMU POWER transforms your iOS device into a professional light meter. Measure Color temperature, illuminance, spot, ambient and flash exposure. Just download the app and you are ready to go. You can find the User Manual listed in the Technical Specification tab in Product Information, located under the Product Description on this page.
- AMBIENT EXPOSURE - get perfect exposure every time. Control Balance between aperture and shutter time to achieve the right effect.
- "FLASH EXPOSURE - No more blind guessing. Simply measure flash and control balance between flash and ambient light".
- COLOR TEMPERATURE - set the correct Color temperature in any light situation. White will be White and colors will be perfect.
- SPOT METERING - Use Lumu Light Meter app as a standalone spot meter, no additional hardware needed.