In this article, we have listed the best FUJIFILM LENSES available today. Our experts have made this guide to help you out finding the best product. You can check out various FUJIFILM LENSES and buy which you like the most.
10 BEST FUJIFILM LENSES
Best FUJIFILM LENSES
Fujinon XF16-80mm F4 R OIS WR
7 used from $658.99
- Consisting of 16 elements in 12 groups, the FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR Lens also features one aspherical element that is specially designed to minimize field curvature and spherical aberration.
- A small, compact, and versatile lens for any shooting situation - Covering an effective focal range from 24mm to 120mm, the FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR weighs just 15. 5 oz. (440 g) and is only 3. 5in (88. 9mm) long. This makes it approximately 40% lighter than similar, traditional 35mm system lenses, which means it won’t weigh you down when you’re spending an entire day looking to capture that perfect moment.
- Push the limits with 6. 0 stops of Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) - As if extending the possibilities of hand-held capture with 6. 0 stops of CIPA-Rated Optical Image Stabilization wasn’t enough, the FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR lens can also absorb vibrations from the camera shutter. The OIS can also detect when the camera is being used with a tripod and adjust its performance to provide optimum image quality.
- Quick, responsive, and near-silent autofocus - Having fast and quiet autofocus is critical when you’re roaming the streets looking for that perfect image. That’s why we made sure this lens uses the right motors to accurately drive focusing elements.
- Weather resistant to keep the images coming - Working in dusty or damp conditions is a breeze with this lens since it is weather sealed in ten places along the barrel. This also makes it capable of operating in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C), which means you can go chase down that image and have some peace of mind while you’re doing it.
Fujinon XF35mmF1.4 R
3 used from $548.00
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent) f=35mm (53mm)
- 8 Elements in 6 Groups (Inc. 1 Asph. Element)
- Angle of view - 44.2 Degrees. Number of blades 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Filter Size 52mm
- Focus range : Normal 0.8m - ∞, Macro 28cm - 2.0m. Max. magnification 0.17x
Fujinon XF70-300mmF4-5.6 LM OIS WR
- ADAPTABLE BY NATURE: XF70-300mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a versatile lens, designed for the true outdoor adventurer to document their exploration and appreciation of the world around them. This super telephoto zoom lens consists of 17 elements in 12 groups and boasts two ED elements, offering an equivalent focal range of 107-457mm, with a close focusing distance of 32.7in (0.83m). With all this packed into one lens, XF70-300mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR makes it possible to frame everything, from the tiniest leaf and the mightiest mountain to the most distant glimpses of wildlife, all made in spectacular FUJIFILM color, with stunning image quality.
- WHEN THE UNEXPECTED IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE: Unpredictability is the thing that makes an adventure so exciting, so in order to keep a compelling visual record, you need to be ready for the unexpected. At just 5.2in (132.5mm) long and weighing 1.3lb (580g), XF70-300mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is extremely compact and lightweight for a telephoto zoom and its state-of-the-art autofocus uses a linear motor for near silent operation and absolute focusing precision. These features combine to ensure that documenting long days in the field is less about endurance and more about the experience.
- PUTTING IT ALL WITHIN REACH: XF70-300mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is compatible with the XF1.4X TC WR and XF2X TC WR teleconverters, making it possible to achieve a maximum 35mm equivalent focal length of up to 914mm with only 2 stops of stop-loss. With such a potentially huge focal range in such a small and lightweight body, this remarkable lens opens up a new world of image-making opportunities. Whether you’re an adventurer, a naturalist or you just like to be ready for anything, XF70-300mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR makes the joys of super telephoto accessible to all.
- APPRECIATE THE FINER THINGS: Conveying the true magic of an experience is as much about the details as it is about the bigger picture, so having the ability to frame them easily and effectively is essential. XF70-300mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR has a close focusing distance of 32.7in (0.83m) throughout the zoom range, making it possible to create tele macro images at a 0.33x maximum magnification. When this is combined with the lens’ on-board Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) system, that provides up to 5.5 stops of correction, you can be sure the finer details of your adventure will be crisp and in focus.
- BUILT TO GO THE DISTANCE: The toughest experiences often form the greatest stories. That’s why XF70-300mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR has been built to endure the harshest conditions. This lens is dustand moisture-resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C). Whether you’re in search of penguins in the South Pacific or framing the dusty landscapes of Death Valley, XF70-300mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR can be with you on every step of your journey.
Fujinon XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS II Black
7 used from $251.45
- 13 all-glass elements in 10 groups, including 1 aspherical lens element and 1 ED lens element
- 35mm format equivalent = 76mm - 350mm
- 3.5 Stop Optical Image Stabilization
- Filter Size - ø58mm
- Compatible with all X-Series Mirrorless Cameras
Fujinon XF23mmF2 R WR - Black
5 used from $396.72
- Advanced image quality - ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Angle of view: 63.4°.At just 180g, the XF23mmF2 R WR is compact, lightweight, and stylish for great operability
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10 Degree. Maximum magnification: 0.13x
- Fast and silent autofocus: when combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 005 seconds
Fujinon XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
15 used from $539.98
- 55 200mm focal length, Minimum focus distance 1.10m/43.41 inch
- 83 300mm equivalent focal length on APS C cameras
- F3.5 4.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Stepper type AF motor
- Image stabilization (4.5 stops claimed), 62mm filters.Batteries is not Included since batteries are not required
- Fujifilm X mount for X series interchangeable lens cameras
Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR - Black
3 used from $379.00
- Weather resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather and dust resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation. Focal length : 35 millimeter (35 millimeter format equivalent : 53 millimeter)
- Nano GI coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches.Max. magnification:0.17x.Angle of view:44.2 degree
- High Resolution Performance: Edge-to-edge sharpness from the center to the corners of the frame is achieved by the precise arrangement of nine lens elements in six groups. This lens also includes two aspherical elements, which serve to suppress the image degrading effects of chromatic aberration and field curvature imperfection.
- Compact and Lightweight: Weighing just 4.59 oz (130g) and measuring 1.83in (46.5mm) in length, this new prime lens is a great companion for any X Series Body and is also a great option for beginning photographers looking to step away from their kit lenses to make their first prime lens purchase.
- Fast and Quiet Autofocus: The inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to move focusing elements into place through precise electrical pulses. This helps the lens achieve focus quickly and accurately with near-silent operation.
Fuji Film Fujinon Lens XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 Zoom Lens - International Version (No Warranty)
3 used from $428.00
- This version is originally intended for sale outside the US and may contain adapters, manuals, and warranties not compatible with US standards.
Fujinon XF16mmF2.8 R WR Lens - Black
3 used from $379.00
- High resolution performance: edge-to-edge sharpness from the center to the corners of the frame is achieved by the precise arrangement of 10 lens elements in 8 groups. This lens also includes two aspherical elements, which serve to suppress the image degrading effects of chromatic aberration and field curvature imperfection.
- Compact, lightweight and Stylish design: weighing in at 5. 47oz (155G) and measuring just 1. 79in (45. 4mm) in length, This lens offers up the renowned image quality and refined style associated with the Fujinon XF family of lenses. With its metal exterior, precise click Stops, and smooth dampening, this lens offers incredible image quality in a durable aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Fast and quiet autofocus: the inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to move focusing elements into place through precise electrical pulses, in order to achieve fast and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Weather and dust resistant durability: The lens is designed to operate in temperatures as low as 14° Fahrenheit and is Sealed at nine points around the barrel, making it both weather and dust resistant.
- Lens Type: Wide Angle Mounting Type: Fujifilm X