If you are planning to buy best AUDIOPHILE HEADPHONES but not able to find the right product then check out the list of the top 10 AUDIOPHILE HEADPHONES from here.
10 BEST AUDIOPHILE HEADPHONES
Best AUDIOPHILE HEADPHONES
Soundcore by Anker Life Q30 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones with Multiple Modes, Hi-Res Sound, Custom EQ via App, 40H Playtime, Comfortable Fit, Bluetooth Headphones, Connect to 2 Devices
- Hi-Res Certified Music: Hear every detail of your favorite songs thanks to Life Q30’s 40mm drivers. The highly-flexible silk diaphragms reproduce thumping bass and crisp treble that extends up to 40kHz for improved clarity.
- Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology: Maintain your focus with Life Q30’s hybrid active noise cancellation. Dual noise-detecting microphones pick up and filter out up to 95% of low-frequency ambient sound to ensure nothing distracts you from your music.
- Ultimate Noise Cancellation Experience: Customize Life Q30’s noise cancellation with 3 modes—Transport minimizes airplane engine noise, Outdoor reduces traffic and wind, and Indoor dampens the sound of busy offices with people talking in the background.
- 40-Hour Playtime: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones play up to 40 hours of music in noise cancelling mode. Standard mode extends the playtime to 60 hours, while a short 5-minute charge gives you 4 hours of listening.
- Pressure-Free Comfort: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones have ultra-soft protein leather earcups with memory foam padding to fit snugly over your ears. The lightweight build also ensures they’re comfortable for long listening sessions.
Sennheiser HD 820 Over-the-Ear Audiophile Reference Headphones - Ring Radiator Drivers with Glass Reflector Technology, Sound Isolating Closed Earcups, Includes Balanced Cable, 2-Year Warranty (Black)
3 used from $1,594.98
- The HD 820 delivers an unparalleled, reference-grade audiophile listening experience in a closed headphone
- Innovative glass reflectors and frequency absorber systems replicate the wide open characteristics of audiophile speakers in a sealed earcup design
- 56mm Ring Radiator transducers and Glass Reflectors provide total immersion in your music with absolute detail and a breathtaking soundstage
- Made in Germany using the finest materials for sound integrity, build quality, and luxurious comfort
- Connectivity technology: Wired
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones Black
12 used from $88.23
- 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling. Impedance: 38 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW . Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure. Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in black. Enclosed design, wired for professional recording and monitoring
2 used from $148.99
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany. Innovative bass reflex system
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m cable) . Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black, Professional Grade, Critically Acclaimed, with Detachable Cable
3 used from $136.00
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy one ear monitoring and professional grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
1 used from $155.48
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Finishing of connector: gold-plated, acoustic system: open, Magnet type: neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm, maximum power input: 200Mw, sensitivity: 101 dB, speaker diameter: 50mm, Frequency response: 12-35 000Hz
Sennheiser HD 599 Open Back Headphone, Ivory
2 used from $184.99
- Premium, around-ear, open back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials
- Padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack and additional 1.2 meter detachable cable with 3.5 millimeter Jack
- Timeless design cues: Ivory colour, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance
- 2-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
HIFIMAN HE400SE Stealth Magnets Version Over-Ear Open-Back Full-Size Planar Magnetic Wired Headphones for Audiophiles/Studio, Great-Sounding, Stereo, Easy to Drive, Comfortable, Sliver
- What is a planar headphone? What are its benefits over other designs? Planar headphones feature conductive layers that cover nearly the entire diaphragm, resulting in significantly lower distortion than conventional dynamic headphones.
- Acoustically Invisible Stealth Magnet Unlike the sound waves created by a conventional magnet, the special shape of Stealth Magnets enables the waves to pass through the magnets without generating interference. HIFIMAN’s advanced magnet design is acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence that degrades the integrity of the sound waves. The reduced distortion yields pure sonic output that is accurate and full-range.
- Durable Connections The headphone’s drivers are protected by a newly designed casing for enhanced durability and protection from the elements. A dual-sided high-performance 3.5mm cable is packaged with a 6.35mm adapter for maximum compatibility with a wide range of devices.
- Easily Driven by Portable Devices The HE400SE’s high sensitivity makes it the perfect match for low-voltage sources including smartphones and tablets. Sound is rich and pure without the need for an outboard amplifier.
- Maximum Comfort for Hours of Listening Pleasure Thanks to its newly designed adjustable lightweight headband, the HE400se remains cool and comfortable for hours, even in excessively warm weather.
Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Over-Ear Open-Air Headphone 50mm Drivers- Black
4 used from $96.84
- Hi-res Audio Certified with extended response frequencies
- Engineered double layered ear-shells with pre-tilted speaker plates
- 50 mm high definition neodymium drivers with LMC diaphragm
- Acoustic open-back architecture
- Replaceable deluxe memory foam ear-pads with breathable velour finishing
Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-The-Ear Headphones - Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Closed Monitor Stereo Headphone - Black
- Professional sound - 40mm driver units fine tuned for quality sound output in enclosed ear cups
- Comfort matters - Ergonomic fit with over-ear design of lightweight body, comfortable soft leather earmuffs for prolonged wearing
- Solid Build - Leather headrests with steel reinforced headband for flexibility and durability
- Quality Connection - 3.5mm gold-plated audio plug with 6ft high strength cable